Among the various well established precious metals dealers today is California Numismatic Investments, Inc. (www.golddealer.com). They have been specializing in selling silver, gold, palladium, platinum, and even rhodium bullion coins and bars since 1982. After basing originally in Redondo Beach, California, they moved to today’s headquarters of Inglewood, California where they have been located since 1986.
California Numismatic Investments understands that buying precious metals for an IRA account is a crucial investment which should be a powerful hedge against inflation and the chaotic geopolitical times that often involve recession and economic troubles. While most advisers will only recommend allocating from five percent to twenty percent of your total portfolio to the precious metals complex, this relatively smaller quantity could be the most important component over the medium to long term.
CNI knows that investors are purchasing the precious metals for two main reasons:
- An inverse relationship exists between gold prices and the value of United States dollars. As inflation increases and the dollar declines, a greater demand exists for stable types of currency (like the precious metals). With that rising demand, the precious metals command a higher price. So gold goes up as the dollar value goes down
- The precious metals complex hold their values over time, but also commonly undergo price gains in times of economic chaos and trouble
About the Management
The founders and owners of California Numismatic Investments are Richard Schwary and Ken Edwards. These two men have vast precious metals industry experience. Corporate President Schwary obtained his B.S. in Science from CSULB back in 1973 and then spent ten years as the Director of the Professional Numismatic Guild (also known as PNG). He also served as President of the PNG in years 1997 to 1999. Schwary has served in the capacity as expert witness for rare coins and precious metals for both the State of California and the FTC.
Vice President Edwards boasts years of experience specializing in precious metals and public speaking. He has done interviews for such internationally respected media outlets as CNBC, CNN, PBS, and others for topics covering silver and gold and the direction of the precious metals markets. You can read more about other management of California Numismatic Investments by going to their page on Officers & Key Employees.
California Numismatic Investments Products and Storage
While almost all of the precious metals firms these days carry gold and silver, and many also carry platinum and/or palladium, California Numismatic Investments sets itself apart from the competition by also carrying Rhodium bullion bars. They are the only one of the top rated Gold IRA companies we reviewed that offers not just four, but even all five different precious metals types of bullion for your investments and retirement savings. If you are looking for a maximum range of precious metals options, California Numismatic Investments is definitely a serious contender for your business.
Something California Numismatic Investments is really pushing is their impressive storage partnership with CNT. This secured facility offers storage that is fully insured by Lloyd’s of London and approved by the COMEX and Chichago Mercantile Exchange CME Group. The advantage to purchasing with CNI and storing with their partner CNT is that there are no shipping or insurance charges, as they simply move your product from their vast reserves into your own fully segregated and individualized account. Should you later decide that you want to take delivery, CNT will move your product and arrange for insurance and secure shipping to your address.
California Numismatic Investments Ratings and Complaints
Below we feature ratings and reviews from some of the internet’s most trusted business directories and consumer ratings bureaus:
- BBB Rating: A+ (Details)
- BBB Complaints: 0 complaints in the last 3 years (Details)
- BCA Rating: AAA (Details)
- BCA Complaints: 0 complaints in the last 3 years (Details)
- CitySearch: (5 / 5) based on 2 reviews (Details)
- Google+: (3.8 / 5) based on 29 reviews (Details)
- RipOff Report: Not Listed
- SiteJabber: Not Listed
- Trustlink: (3 / 5) based on 6 reviews (Details)
- Yellow Pages: Not Rated (Details)
- Yelp: (4 / 5) based on 64 reviews (Details)
- TrustPilot: N/A
- Facebook: (3.9 / 5) based on 181 reviews (Details)
California Numismatic Investments Contact Details
- Address: 525 W Manchester Blvd, Inglewood, CA
- Phone: (800) 225-7531
- Local Phone: (310) 674-3330
- Fax: (310) 330-3766
- Email: Web Form
- Website: www.golddealer.com
Key Pages From California Numismatic Investments’ Website
- Precious Metals for Your IRA – Explains the benefits and process of setting up a precious metals IRA.
- IRA Approved Precious Metals – Shows the various coins and bars in their catalog that are eligible to be added into a Gold IRA.
- Independent Precious Metals Storage – discusses the options of the firm’s independent precious metals storage services through their partnership with CNT.
Always Consider All Options Before Buying Gold for an IRA
Because your new precious metals IRA could grow into the most protective and potentially profitable part of your entire retirement portfolio, you should pay close attention to all of the various options before buying into any metals or even opening an IRA with a custodian. Fortunately, we have made it simple for any individual to quickly research the top Gold IRA companies and custodians out there with our convenient comparisons and in-depth company reviews on the subject here.