American Bullion Review
- American Bullion also offers historical and collectible U.S., European, and world coins (besides bullion)
- They offer IRA-approved bullion in gold, silver, platinum, and palladium
- The free investor guide kit as well as their extensive resources sections offers great investor education
- The company seems to be a bit slow on delivery of precious metals requiring 7 days or more
Founded in 2009, American Bullion (www.americanbullion.com) has been around for more than a decade. The company takes great pride in its status of being among the best known precious metals companies around anywhere today. Their specialty lies in helping investors of all skill levels to go through the procedure of turning traditional retirement accounts like IRA’s and 401k’s into Gold IRA’s. The company makes a real effort to help new gold investors with opening up retirement accounts so that they can begin saving tangible, real assets for retirement with physical gold, silver, and other precious metals investments.
If you would like to learn a good deal more about the company American Bullion, then we strongly recommended that you ask for their completely free gold kit on their website. This provides you with invaluable knowledge on bullion products, the company itself, and answers to any questions that you as a possible client could have on rolling over your existing retirement account into tangible precious metals to better diversify your portfolio and provide safety for your investments.
Besides an extensive lineup of gold bullion products, American Bullion also inventories a good range of IRA-approved platinum, silver, and palladium bullion. They also sell more historical European coins produced before the year 1933 along with an extensive range of historical U.S. collectible coins. This inventory has allowed them to be popular with collectors as well as bullion investors over the years.
American Bullion has been featured on a wide range of reputable media outlets over the last few years, including such internationally renowned names as Forbes, Fox Business, CNBC, and ABC. These include all of the following pictured below:
Some of the company’s many impressive accreditations include the following:
- They are a listed dealer for the United States Mint.
- The company is an American Numismatic Association verified member.
- They have boasted an impressive A+ rating (although at time of publication they were N/R not rated) as an accredited member of the Better Business Bureau (BBB).
- They carry a coveted Triple A (AAA) rating and are an accredited member of the Business Consumer Alliance (BCA).
If you are a beginning investor who wants to learn more about investing in physical precious metals using a retirement account to protect your assets or diversify your portfolio, then the company could be a great choice for you. They are also well recommended for collectors and investors who enjoy collecting rarer bullion or collectible coins from Europe and around the world.
American Bullion Precious Metals Storage
If you purchase precious metals bullion for your Gold IRA account, then you will not be taking delivery of the gold, silver, platinum, or palladium once you purchase it. Instead, the precious metals for this Self Directed IRA will be shipped straight to the storage and vaulting partner Delaware Depository that American Bullion partners with on these accounts. The entire procedure for insured shipping, inventorying, and moving your precious metals into their vault typically requires around seven business days to accomplish.
American Bullion Reviews and Complaints
Here is a list of many different reviews and complaints that you will find on trusted consumer reporting & rating agencies. There are links provided below which will let you read the reviews in more detail if you wish.
- BCA rating: AAA (Details)
- BCA Complaints: 0 over the last 3 years (Details)
- BBB Rating: A+ (Details)
- BBB Complaints: 4 filed since March 2013 (Details)
- Ripoff Report: 0 Compaints (Details)
- Complaints Board: 0 Compaints (Details)
- Yelp: (3.5 / 5) based on 12 reviews (Details)
- Trustlink: (5 / 5) based on 41 reviews (Details)
- Yellow Pages: (3 / 5) based on 22 reviews (Details)
- CitySearch: (5 / 5) based on 2 votes (Details)
- Google+: (3.9 / 5) based on 9 reviews (Details)
- Trustpilot: (5 / 5) based on 184 reviews (Details)
- Facebook: Profile (Details)
American Bullion Contact Information
- Address: 12301 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 650, Los Angeles, CA 90025
- Phone: 1 (888) 895-6950
- Website: http://www.americanbullion.com/
- Hours of Operation: Monday – Friday 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM (PST)
Key Pages from American Bullion’s Website
Here are the most important pages from American Bullion’s website. You can read this information to better understand the company.
There is a good reason that American Bullion remains a household name in the arena of trusted and respected Precious Metals IRA rollovers. Headquartered in Los Angeles, California, the firm takes great pride in its specializing in IRA-approved bars and coins. Alongside these, it also deals in a wide selection of rare and collectible coins from the U.S., Europe, and around the world. They are an excellent choice to call and obtain their free kit to further investigate if they are the right partnering Gold IRA company for you.
Review All Gold IRA Options Before Investing
It is important to review all of the options before you make a precious metals purchase as part of your IRA investing strategy. You want to be sure about the company you are doing business with and not be sorry later. Buying gold for your IRA is an important decision.