Cornerstone Bullion Review
- Cornerstone offers an extensive lineup of domestic and foreign bullion coins for your IRA
- Their storage options include three U.S. depositories
- They offer international storage in the Cayman Islands, Canada, and Switzerland
- The company does not offer platinum or palladium bullion for IRA's
Cornerstone Bullion (www.cornerstonebullion.com) was originally established as an offshoot of its parent firm Cornerstone Capital Investment (CCI). Today the firm specializes in precious metals supplies of both gold and silver bars and bullion coins. The company takes great pride in its BBB accreditation that dates all the way back to 2010. It is also a long time member of the ICTA Industry Council on Tangible Assets. Since its founding back in 2008, Cornerstone Capital Investment, Inc. has sold over $100 million worth of precious metals to customers. Its more than a decade of experience in the industry positions it well to help newer, inexperienced precious metals clients who are hoping to save for a more secure future and retirement.
Cornerstone Bullion Management
Chad Roach founded Cornerstone Bullion over a decade ago. He is a long time entrepreneur who possesses enviable experience in a variety of industries. These include insurance, credit cards, venture capital, and precious metals. Chad established the firm after he had already built up a significant base of financial clients in over 30 states. This helped his company to be successful from the start.
Cornerstone Bullion Prices and Products
Cornerstone Bullion offers a substantial range of bullion products. You can buy traditional American Gold Buffalo’s and Gold Eagles from them, as well as Canadian Maple Leafs, Austrian Philharmonics, British Britannia’s, and Australian Kangaroo and Nugget coins. You can learn more about their full range of precious metals IRAs on this page.
Cornerstone Bullion Domestic and International Storage Options
Three different firms provides domestic vaulting services for Cornerstone Bullion’s clients in the United States. These include the following: Delaware Depository Service Company, Dakota Depository, and Idaho Armored Vaults. One thing that separates Cornerstone from many of its best rivals is that they feature the option to store your Gold IRA precious metals overseas in three different respected safe haven jurisdictions. These include the Cayman Islands, Canada, and Zurich/Switzerland. For those individuals who are worried about another gold seizure act in the U.S., this is an option that provides great peace of mind.
Cornerstone Bullion Ratings and Complaints
Below we have gathered up ratings, reviews, and profiles from some of the most popular consumer ratings organizations online:
- BBB Rating: A+ (Details)
- BBB Complaints: 0 complaints in the last 3 years (Details)
- BCA Rating: AA (Details)
- BCA Complaints: 0 complaints in the last 3 years (Details)
- CitySearch: Not Listed
- Google+: (5 / 5) based on 1 review (Profile)
- RipOff Report: Not Listed
- SiteJabber: Not Listed
- Trustlink: (5 / 5) based on 3 reviews (Details)
- Yellow Pages: Not Listed
- Yelp: (5 / 5) based on 1 review (Details)
- Trustpilot: N/A
- Facebook: Profile (Details)
Cornerstone Bullion Contact Details
- Address: PO Box 1043, Castle Rock, CO 80104-1043
- Phone: (800) 558-4671
- Local Phone: (303) 956-3455
- Fax: (888) 303-9956
- Website: www.cornerstonebullion.com
Key Pages From Cornerstone Bullion’s Website
Here are some of the most important pages online on Cornerstone Bullion’s website:
- Investing Precious Metals Through an IRA – Explains the process involved in choosing a Gold IRA custodian, funding a new IRA account, and finally purchasing your first precious metals to be stored in your new IRA.
- Gold Bullion – Displays Cornerstone’s full catalog of gold bullion coins and bars. They inventory an extensive selection from which you can choose, both of IRA-approved American and a pretty complete range of internationally approved bullion.
- Buying and Selling Bullion – Offers an exhaustive 5-step guide on buying bullion from Cornerstone and a helpful 4-step guide to selling your precious metals back to Cornerstone.
Cornerstone Bullion provides its clients with a wide range of both gold and silver coins and bullion bars. Most of these have been pre-approved for deposit into the precious metals IRA account by the IRS. Among their most popular IRA sanctioned coins are the American Gold Eagle and Gold Buffalo, the Canadian Gold Maple Leaf, and the Austria Vienna Philharmonic gold coins. Cornerstone takes great pride in helping new clients to establish their Gold IRA accounts with a choice of a few leading custodian companies. Besides helping customers to pick out a reputable custodian, they offer three well regarded depository choices in Delaware Depository Service Company, Dakota Depository, and Idaho Armored Vaults. Their international storage option in the Cayman Islands, Canada, and Zurich/Switzerland is just another service that goes above and beyond the call of duty.
Consider All Factors Before Buying
Once you have made the choice to buy previous metals, it is all too easy to jump right in and purchase bullion from the first reputable company you come across. The truth is that there are numerous factors to seriously consider other than just reviews and ratings from the consumer agencies like Better Business Bureau and the Business Consumer Alliance. For example, annual costs and fee structures are important considerations when comparing precious metals and Gold IRA companies. Since most suppliers charge similar bullion prices which are based upon the fair market value of the metal at the time of sale, the real price comparison lies in choosing an IRA custodian that offers the lowest and most reasonable annual fees.