Regal Assets Dubai
- In every category, this company is as close to perfect as they come for offshore gold storage
- They offer storage in most every secure jurisdiction in the world
- Their flat rate fee of only $250 per year is best in class
- They do not have as large a bullion inventory as some rivals
Regal Assets Dubai Company Info & Background
It has only taken Regal Assets and its various subsidiary offices like Regal Assets Dubai seven years to grow from a one-man show into the most successful and prominent of the global offshore gold companies in the world. The proof of their dramatic and remarkable success is in the recognition they have received from such well-respected media institutions as Forbes, the Huffington Post, and Smart Money, among many others. Inc. 500 ranked Regal as the number 20 best firm in the U.S. in the category of financial services. The company has also been showcased in Times Square in New York City on the highly respected Reuters Sign.
The company aims for nothing less than to be the world’s best one-stop shop for tangible precious metals investing, and they actually achieve this lofty goal too. To this effect, they concentrate on assisting individuals in gathering precious metals in their investment portfolios and retirement accounts. The company in under a decade has managed to help thousands of its clients to transfer their current retirement accounts into tangible precious metals accounts.
Regal Assets Dubai offers an impressive array of choices in all four precious metals categories of gold, silver, platinum, and palladium for their thousands of investors who want to acquire bullion coins and bars and then inventory them offshore in a politically and legally safe jurisdiction. Among this impressive inventory are the most popular and purest coins and bars produced in the finest and most prestigious mints in the globe.
Regal Assets Dubai puts its phenomenal and record-pace setting growth rate down to their conscious and daily decision to make the customers come first. They are the only gold investment firm in the United States that boasts zero complaints as well as five star ratings with the BBB Better Business Bureau, the BCA Business Consumer Alliance, and TrustLink. It is their low pressure and no-sales approach that allows them to instead focus on educating every potential client before they reach the point of a transaction occurring.
Regal Assets Dubai Management Team
President & Founder Tyler Gallagher
The original founder of Regal Assets Dubai is still the president of the firm (and the only board member they talk about in their websites), Tyler Gallagher. He established Regal Assets in 2009 with only $5,000 (an amount he never added to). It was his enormous vision that proved to be so spectacularly successful— that of simplifying, rejuvenating, and revitalizing the global precious metals markets from the heavy hands of regulatory hurdles and needless bureaucracy that plagued them at the time. Needless to say, Gallagher was wildly successful at this endeavor.
Regal Assets Dubai Custodian and Storage
Regal Assets Dubai is showcasing its regional storage option of Dubai in its customer focus. This independent emirate within the confederation of the United Arab Emirates has been called the “City of Gold” in recent years. It proves to be a leading global choice for a safe jurisdiction in which to inventory your offshore gold and precious metals’ holdings. Besides its tax-free status that allows for cheap acquisition of precious metals here, the storage costs in Dubai are also among the lowest in the world. It combines to make this locale a highly desired storage choice for many bullion investors around the world.
Regal proudly partners with Brink’s to offer access to these new and highly secured vaults that are housed directly in the Regal Assets Dubai building of Almas Towers. In fact this secured building is among the most secure and also most prestigious such structures in all of the Middle East today.
Regal Assets Dubai touts a range of impressive benefits for storing your precious metals in Dubai. These include the fact that:
- Dubai today is among the leading global centers for trading gold, as it already manages approximately 20 percent of all yearly gold production for the world
- The emirate has a distinguished history of building up technologically leading infrastructure for financial companies, ventures, and businesses
- The DMCC constructed the biggest vault facility in the United Arab Emirates back in 2009. This vault is purpose built to hold precious metals. It relies on the latest systems for both inventory management and efficient security. The vault lies within the Regal Assets Dubai office building and is co-managed with Brink’s
- Thanks to Dubai’s truly tax-free status, it remains among the least expensive jurisdictions in all of the world for purchasing and securely storing gold
For clients who prefer to store their precious metals valuables in a different jurisdiction, Regal and Brinks offer storage choices in well-respected safe jurisdictions around the world. Among these are France, New Zealand, Australia, South Korea, Singapore, Switzerland, and Hong Kong. In each of these jurisdictions, Brink’s has its own vaults that provide the highest level of security and come fully insured for all contents. They are each monitored continuously around the clock with world leading technology and systems.
Regal Assets Dubai Products
One of the best features of Regal Assets Dubai proves to be their best in class selection of bullion coins and bars in nearly all of the precious metals classes (gold, silver, platinum, and palladium). Their precious metals products are shown below, as follows:
- 1 oz Gold British Britannia Coin
- 1 oz Gold Australian Kangaroo Coin
- 1 oz Gold Canadian Maple Leaf Coin
- 1 oz Gold American Eagle Coin
- 1 oz Gold American Buffalo Coin
- 1 oz Gold Austrian Vienna Philharmonic
- 1 oz Gold Chinese Panda
- 1 oz Gold South African Krugerrand
- 1 oz Gold Islamic 8 Dinars Coin
- 1 kg Gold London Good Delivery List Bar
- 10 oz Gold London Good Delivery List Bar
- 1 oz Gold London Good Delivery List Bar
- 1 kg Al Etihad Gold Bar
- 1 kg Emirates Gold Bar
- 1 oz Silver American Eagle
- 1 oz Silver Canadian Maple Leaf Coin
- 1 oz Silver British Britannia Coin
- 1 oz Silver Austrian Philharmonic Coin
- 1 oz Silver Australian Kookaburra Coin
- 1 oz Silver Australian Koala Coin
- Kilogram Silver London Good Delivery Bar
- 100 oz Silver London Good Delivery Bar
- 10 oz Silver London Good Delivery Bar
- 1 oz Platinum American Eagle Coin
- 1 oz Platinum Canadian Maple Leaf Coin
- 1 oz Platinum Australian Koala Coin
- 1 oz Palladium Canadian Maple Leaf Coin
- 10 oz Palladium PAMP Bar
- 1 oz Palladium PAMP Bar
Regal Assets Dubai Fees for Services and Products
This is the area in which Regal Assets Dubai actually kills all of its competitors. All product purchase fees are included in the final price of the bullion. Yet it is in storage service fees where they truly excel. They offer a completely flat rate, best in the world price of only $250 for however much gold, silver, platinum, and palladium you store in your segregated, offshore account with them. There is not another company which we have surveyed and reviewed here or investigated anywhere that can offer you this impressive level of service and asset protection for such a reasonable price.
In fact, nearly all of Regal Assets Dubai’s rivals charge a more costly sliding scale fee. This means that even if their fee is only .5 percent, a $100,000 sized portfolio would pay an annual storage fee of $500. It amounts to at least twice as much in storage fees to work with other offshore gold storage companies as it does with Regal Assets Dubai. You simply can not go wrong with our number-one ranked global leader in secure and segregated completely offshore gold storage.
Regal Assets Dubai Contact Information
- Address: Regal RA DMCC, Almas Tower, Suite 36-F, Jumeirah Lake Towers, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Phone: +1 877 962 1133
- Website: http://regalassetsdubai.com
- Established: 2009
Key Pages from Regal Assets Dubai’s Website
Here are the most important pages from Regal Assets Dubai’s website. You can read this information to better understand the company.